The Pilot Scholarship is valued at approximately $100,000*. This scholarship is available to high school seniors only.
- Must be a 2019 high school graduate
- Must score a 75 or higher on the CLT
- Must be fully accepted for and enroll in the fall 2019 term at Erskine College (no provisional acceptance is allowed under the guidelines for this scholarship)
- Must reside on campus
- The Erskine Pilot Scholarship is non-stackable with other Erskine institutional aid
- The amount of the scholarship is split evenly across four years of attendance at Erskine College
Ready to Apply?
Follow these easy steps and your on your way…
- Create your personal portal at know.erskine.edu
- Once on your portal, select the “Apply now” tab from the menu on the left.
- Complete all information requested and enter the application fee waiver code: PILOT (all caps) to submit.
- Request that your high school submit your transcript with final grades through the end of your junior year.
- Submit official test scores from CLT.
- Once all documents are received, your file will be reviewed for an admission decision.
- If fully accepted, the Erskine Pilot Scholarship will be annotated on your financial aid award letter which will be mailed to you shortly after your official acceptance letter.