Starting the enrollment process is easy with our free online application. That’s followed by submission of your official high school and college transcripts and SAT/ACT scores.
As soon as your application package is complete, we will make a decision and let you know if you are admitted.
Once admitted, you simply submit an enrollment deposit to reserve a place in the incoming class. Deposits are accepted only while space is still available for the class.
Erskine offers a direct transfer program with selected accredited two-year colleges. Please contact your admissions counselor for details.
Must apply for admission by June 1, 2013.
This gives enough time to complete the I-20 process*
- Must submit the SAT. Satisfactory Score: 400 critical reading and 500 math.
- TOEFL is only required if the student does not get a satisfactory critical reading score on the SAT.
- Required TOEFL scores: 70 iBT (internet-based test)
- All Transcripts must be translated into a U.S. 4.0 grading scale
- Submission of the transcript should go through WES (wes.org)
Please use the WES ICAP evaluation. This will allow us to receive the transcript evaluation and the student’s official transcript. We will need both documents to proceed with admission.